Sunday, September 23, 2012

Watch Dexter Season 7 Episode 1 Online

Guys the notorious psycho criminal is back! Yes, Dexter is back and I know that you are all excited to see his tremendous and thrilling acts of killing. By the way I don’t want to make a long entrance as me, myself and I is freaking very excited to tell you something about this big comeback of my favorite series ever! As a matter of fact, I am kinda feeling psycho too for waiting this too long but anyway I can still hold on and wait for the right time to watch Dexter Season 7 Episodes Online.

Anyways, Dexter Season 7 will be having 12 episodes and will remain on it’s the same timeslot that is set to premiere coming up this September 30, 2012. And by the way, this moving much awaited chapter is entitled “Are you..?” and I know that there is more than once and more than twice ideas and thoughts running out on your mind right now because even me felt the same way too but I still manage not to burst it out for I am not that pretty sure is my idea was right so I just keep myself relax and well prepared to watch Dexter Season 7 Episode 1: Are you..? Online.

As a matter of fact Calista Flockhart was confirmed to be the guest star in the opening of the season seven together with Ray Stevenson but I would like to remind and tell you that they are not just the stars who make appearances on this brand new season for I know that there is more than that and should watch out to find it out. Season 7 is not airing yet but did you know that it was already renewed for season 8? Yeah, you heard it right it was confirmed that Dexter is already renewed for Season 8 and it will gonna have the same count of episode as season 7 does.

Hey guys, are you getting excited? Well, how do you feel that he is back? Hmmm, this is really sounds so amazing and truly it was totally awesome! So make sure that you won’t fail to watch Dexter Season 7 Episode 1 Online.

Tell what do you feel? You can shout out below!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment